We are happy to announce the annual Further Confusion Picnic at Lake Chabot Park in Castro Valley! The picnic will take place on SUNDAY, October 3rd, 2021, from 11am to 5pm. As always, the Further Confusion picnic is FREE and open to everyone! Food and beverages will be provided. We would love it if you could stop by and meet the staff and other members of the community! Lake Chabot Park is located at 17600 Lake Chabot Rd in Castro Valley, CA. Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Fursuiting is allowed, and encouraged! A changing area will be provided.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash, or under supervision if letting them run. Please clean up any pet waste!
- If in fursuit, please be cautious around children and bring a handler if wandering away from the picnic area.
- Please deposit garbage and cans/bottles in properly labelled trash and recycling receptacles. We’ll bring extra bags and boxes to toss cans in.
- Further Confusion is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Please do not bring weapons or other dangerous items to the park.
- A rule unique to Fremont Central Park: no styrofoam is allowed on park grounds.
- Please refrain from throwing flammable, toxic, and non-edible items on or in the grills.
- For the courtesy of our guests, please refrain from smoking in the Picnic site, there will be enough smoke from the grill!
- FC will only be providing non-alcoholic drinks. Anyone bringing alcohol bears the responsibility of keeping it out of underage hands, and absolutely no alcohol may be sold.
- Be responsible, be safe, and have fun!
If you have any questions about the Picnic, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you there!