To ensure a safe and enjoyable convention experience for all convention members and hotel guests, please adhere to the following guidelines for the elevators:
- The elevators will be managed by a member of FLARE and either a Go-Fur or Staff Member assigned to elevator duty.
- There will be an entrance line on one side of the elevators and an exit on the other. Each side will have a sign indicating which is the entrance/exit.
- Non-attendees will be shuttled to the front of the lines.
- Only 8 attendees per car on the first floor. Please do not overload the cars. We will load 4 attendees and 4 fursuiters per elevator.
- Everyone must exit the elevator on the First floor. Even if the passenger got on from the second floor.
- There will be NO “riding down to go up”!
- If an attendee gets off the elevator and wants to go back up immediately, he or she must go to the back of the line and wait to enter the elevator.
- If there is an emergency, a member of FLARE on duty will determine how to handle the situation.